The EB-5 visa provides a permanent path to the U.S. The economic and political security provided by the EB-5 visa, and the ability to apply for one immediately, makes it an ideal path for those with the financial means and desire for U.S. permanent residency or citizenship.
Through this EB5 green card program, you and your family will receive green cards and will be able to live anywhere in the USA. Your children can attend all American schools, colleges and universities under this program.
The visa-holder has the lifelong right to live and work in the United States without restriction. The EB-5 visa offers a relatively quick, sure and painless path permanent U.S. residency and citizenship.
Key attributes of the visa include:
- A $500,000 minimum investment is required
- EB-5 investment capital can come from any lawful source, including gift, loan, sale of property, pension, inheritance, etc.
- Spouse and unmarried children under age 21 receive their own EB-5 visas.
- Funds can be provided via loans, sale of property, inheritance, gifts or any other legal source.
- The investment must create 10 new direct or indirect jobs in the U.S.
- Your investment can be passive with no requirement for day-to-day management.
- No additional investment is necessary or material change is permitted from investment project submitted with visa application.
- Exit strategies from investment are available once employment figures are verified.
- The investment may be secured or speculative, as long as the capital is technically at risk.